Here are some sales tips to help you sell better in 2019. As a salesperson, you need to continuously improve your sales skills, habits and practices. In this fast-paced digital influenced sales world, there is always something new to learn. Our sales tips and articles at The Bitter Business have been created to salespeople with cutting-edge insights, habits, and techniques to increase sales impact. Using the six-step sales tips below, we are confident you can have more sales success, open more sales conversations, qualify prospects and close more deals in an effective manner.
- Focus on Trustworthiness. Build trust with your customers and prospects by using credibility, integrity, and reliability in your sales calls.
- Set Your OWN Sales Targets for This Year. Sit down and create real reasons and a list of motivations to really push you to achieve your own personal goals. P.S. Make them higher than any company goals.
- Become Skilled on How to Qualify a Lead. Knowing what a clients needs are PLUS understanding if a real sales opportunity exists will help you to connect a potential lead with your product or service. It also avoids wasting their or your own value sales time.
- You Want the Sale, But You Never Panic. Panic makes a salesperson to lose control of the sales process and focus on pricing. Work hard in your research, planning, preparation and onto building a bigger sales pipeline so you avoid ever being panicked for a sale.
- Learn the Talk V Listen Ratio on Sales Calls. Research has shown that high performing sales people listen 60% and talk 40% of the time on a sales call, especially in the earlier sales stages. Prepare great discovery questions to open up the customer to talking about their business needs. This will help you identify more sales opportunities, build better relationships with your prospects, demonstrates you care about their business and increases your chance of winning a sale.
- Pitch Your Value Proposition, NOT the Product or Price. Always provide solutions you know that fits your customers business needs and the VALUE it will deliver to them. Be confident in the value you will create and the fact that the price is FAR lower than your value proposition to the customer.
We hope you enjoyed this sales tips and please visit back for some more articles on sales training.
You must be logged in to post a comment.